Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My Superman!


(Not this one la you fool :P )


This is my real SUPERMAN !


Bakar bin Hassan

He catch me whenever I fall
He find me whenever I'm missing
He protect me whenever I being attack
The greatest of all, we have the biological bond.
His blood running through my veins.
I'm here, because there is him.
I remember, how I used to be so so so afraid of you.
When u said NO means NO.
And DO NOT TOLERATE.
You are not friendly
You are not socially attractive
You are arrogant
You are so so so damn workaholic
You don't pamper others
Above all of that, I know there is loads and tons of LOVE for your kiddos!

HAPPY SUPER-DAD DAY!

Princess Fiqa loves his King so much
xoxo


p.s. a late entry X)

4 comments:

  1. selamat hari ayah!
    en syafiq, i ade ask u smoe quest bout blog ni kat FB. tgk kat msg u

    ReplyDelete
  2. yg email tu dah. thank u ye adik syafiq sayang(bodek lagi skali)

    ReplyDelete