Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011's Self Branding


Another 365 days will arise. I dont really have a proper wishes & wills. But, as I looked back at myself for the last 21 years, my little heart said I need to undergo a metamorphosis. I want to rebranding myself. As I am a muslim, a daughter, a lover, student, friend, team-mate & etc., I should do something beyond the old me. 

I'm never regret for the irrelevant self I used to be. We never find a better tutor if it is not 'experiences' itself. Here I am promise to make myself happier that it would reflect a good heart and it will shine on others. Kind of fantasizing things up, but not really. Just setting a goal that soon will be accompany by actions.

As another mystery year to come, I become more afraid of this uncertain future. I wonder how to administrate my life more effectively. I'm not a superwoman, so, take one piece at one time. 

To make it short, for this coming year 2011, here, me; Nurul Afiqah binti Bakar, promised to herself that she will try her very damn ass best to transform herself, get out from that old cacoon, and try to embrace herself with a good heart, good emotions, good brains, good soul & good physic! Hit me 2011. Yeeeehaaaak!

4 comments:

  1. pergh nak branding2 juge..hehe

    Hepi New Year cikfiqa

    ReplyDelete
  2. iye lah, ingt u sorg je. btw, i dah tulis entry lame dah sebelum u tukar COYS lg k. hik hik. just about time nak publish je :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. inspiring. makes me miss you even more. this is so you. and this is so what i need right now. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey cherry, i miss u more. i always be with u. just gimme a call or what. we'll be mmeting later ya ;)

    ReplyDelete