Saturday, December 25, 2010

What is wrong with Grown Ups?

I am so in LOVE with ; 

Bakar Hassan
Zainun Yaakob 
Muhammad Afiq Bakar
Nurul Aqmar Aqeela Bakar


***

The point is, I do care, I do love, but there is something that me myself don't understand it.
It seems REALLY HARD to interprete it in actions.
It's kind of so hard to let it show.

People said action speaks louder than word. Yeah, I do agree.
But when it comes to the most important persons on earth that you care so much about, it is not that simple.

I wonder why things get more & more complicated when you are so in love with someone.
It can be your family, lover or whoever.
I wonder, what is wrong being grown up? Supposed, I understand more, know more, learn more, but grown up always make thing complicated.

That's life anyway...

***

No matter how hard, please know it by heart. You guys know me better than anyone else.
I am INCREDIBILY GRATEFUL of having you people by my side.
Alhamdulillah

10 comments:

  1. saya setuju! it's always harder to express to the ones you care and love dearly...but sometimes the people that care and love you just as much know you better and they can feel that you care and love through all the little things that you do that might be nothing to you, but means the world to them. i dunno...that's what i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, tapi sometimes people ask to be pampered and to be treat rite. even dorg fhm, tapi dorg nak rase all dat. tpi mcm ssh sgt 4 me nak wat tu. mayb i should try harder. tpi i takot jd faking bile i try utk wat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe trying too hard is not a good idea also la. i guess sometimes these things tend to happen naturally without us realizing it...and sometimes, org tu pown x perasan...tp diorg boleh rasa. biasalah manusia...always ask for more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah (: knowing that you've grown up means that you had a wonderful childhood and right now you had to make a choice. that is to put aside being careless, silly and ignorant and start being responsible and only do what is right. that's not hard. but can be very unpleasant at times. its not hard. doing the right thing is just not so nice at times. its not complicated. its just not what you want. (: love you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. # wani ; taw. tapi tu la kdg2 tak fhm. at least kite taw dat those people r there. still care.

    # ting ; yeah i do agree. perhaps, as i said, that's life & i love you more

    ReplyDelete
  6. just b ur self and enjoy ur life..
    noting is easy my dear..
    above all people u should know it btr..
    life is a learning process kan..
    despite everythng dat happened i always pray to god to give me chance to walk by ur side, experience all the color that this life offer with u...
    simply put..
    i love u d way u r...
    (p/s: i love u)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes iam. i will definitely enjoy my life. i can't run away anyway. i'm stucked. so i guess i better make it as a hell yeah good stuck thing. treasure it, n i hve u rite? thnk u dear. love you always~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess people say be no one else but you, and if the people around you couldn't take it then I suppose it's their lost :)
    it's fairly impossible to simultaneously be all that people wanted you to be and still be in line with who you really are,
    as long as you know the ground for right and wrong, all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. u got the point there ms. add ;) it just one kind of self-conflict in order to understand myself better & same goes to those people listed. but still, nothing wrong to pleased those people, as long as i stay on the track ;)

    ReplyDelete